“Opportunity is missed by most people,” quipped Thomas Edison, “because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
It couldn’t be easier to enter the National Magazine Awards, and today is your last chance. Complete the online submissions form by midnight (ET) tonight to enter your best work from 2015 for one or more of 39 awards, including:
- Best New Magazine Photographer & Best New Magazine Writer: Given to the young journalists whose early work in Canadian magazines shows the highest degree of craft and promise. Entry fee just $25.
- Best Magazine Brand: Awarded to the publication that makes the best use of creativity and innovation in growing its audience.
- Magazine Covers: Canada’s best magazine cover of the year.
- Art Direction of an Entire Issue: Given to the art director or team that designs and executes the most compelling magazine issue.
- Investigative Reporting: Awarded to the journalist or team that produces the top investigative story of the year.
- Editorial Package: Rewarding collaboration between writers and editors in producing a package of thematic or related content in a single issue.
- Infographics: Awarded to the editorial team that produces the best presentation of data using text and visuals.
- Magazine of the Year: Awarded to the magazine judged to be the most consistently engaging and surprising publication of the year, serving the needs and desires of its readers.
And more: 39 awards for writing, photography, illustration, packaging and design in Canadian magazines.
Enter today (and today only) at magazine-awards.com.